Melody - "Aus der Tiefe"
1. Thou who roll'st the year around,|
Crowned with mercies large and free,
Rich Thy gifts to us abound;
Warm our praise shall rise to Thee.
2. Kindly to our worship bow
3. All its numbered days are sped,
4. Mingled with the eternal past,|
Its remembrance shall decay,
Yet to be revived at last
At the solemn Judgment Day.
5. All our follies, Lord, forgive;
6. Then when life's last eve shall come,
| Deutsche Volkslieder | Ahnenforschung | Ferienaufenthalt | Folksongs | Hymns | Genealogy | Pacific Holiday | HOME PAGE | SEARCH | Email | Brücke | Forum |