1. Jesus, thou joy of loving hearts,|
The fount of life, the light of all;
From ev'ry bliss that earth imparts
We turn, unfilled, to hear your call.
2. Your truth unchanged has ever stood;
3. We taste you, everliving bread,|
And long to feast upon you still;
We drink of you, the fountainhead;
Our thirsting souls from you we fill.
4. For you our restless spirits yearn,
5. O Jesus, ever with us stay!|
Make all our moments fair and bright!
Oh, chase the night of sin away!
Shed o'er the world your holy light.
| Deutsche Volkslieder | Ahnenforschung | Ferienaufenthalt | Folksongs | Hymns | Genealogy | Pacific Holiday | HOME PAGE | SEARCH | Email | Brücke | Forum |