How precious is the Book Divine,|
By inspiration given!
Bright as a lamp its doctrines shine
To guide our souls to heaven.
2. It's light, descending from above
3. It shows to man his wandering ways
4. O'er all the straight and narrow way|
Its radiant beams are cast;
A light whose never weary ray
Grows brightest at the last.
5. It sweetly cheers our drooping hearts
6. This lamp through all the tedious night
| Deutsche Volkslieder | Ahnenforschung | Ferienaufenthalt | Folksongs | Hymns | Genealogy | Pacific Holiday | HOME PAGE | SEARCH | Email | Brücke | Forum |