She's leaned her back against an oak,|
All alone in the lailey O',
She's pushed, and she's pushed till her backs near broke.
Down in the bonny green Osireo.
2. She's leaned her head against a thorn,
3. She's gone back to her fathers castle hall,
4. She looks over her father's castle wall,
5. O, bonny babes if you were mine,
6. Mother Dear Mother, when we were thine,
7. Now we are in the heaven so High,
| Deutsche Volkslieder | Ahnenforschung | Ferienaufenthalt | Folksongs | Hymns | Genealogy | Pacific Holiday | HOME PAGE | SEARCH | Email |